Friday 9 December 2011

Group Ballbusting & Forced Fem by Rod

I was busy at work preparing for a meeting when I got an external call. “Hi, it’s me”. I recognised the voice as that of the beautiful Empress and assumed she wanted to confirm the evening’s appointment. “Hi, still on for this evening?” I asked. “Yes, but when you arrive you are to be wearing a white frilly lacy pair of bikini briefs. And bring an expensive bottle of champagne. Don’t let me down”. “Yes off course” I answered.
That was my lunchtime sorted then. Out to Hackney to do some shopping. I had bought woman’s underwear before and it was always embarrassing. In Hackney there was a real risk of running into someone from work. I thought M&S was the best choice. I went into the store and had a look round and there was no one I recognised. I located the lingerie section which had a number of women browsing. I casually walked over and tried my best to look inconspicuous as I looked for the required item. I saw some white lacy frilly numbers and quickly tried to find a pair of suitable size. As always I didn’t look around – no doubt people would be wandering what I was doing, but I didn’t want to look them in the eye. I found a pair which looked about right and quickly grabbed it and tried to hide it as best I could as I walked away. I then remembered the champagne.
I had a heart attack as Simon from work waved at me and came over. Had he seen me with the panties? I scrunched them up into my hand. “Unlike you to be out at lunchtime”. “I am buying a bottle of champagne for the wife, it’s her birthday” I lied. “Right, ok “ he said and left me to it. I bought the most expensive bottle available – the least that my Mistress deserves. I queued at the checkout, looking at the various assistants and wandered which one would be best. I ended up with a middle aged plump black lady and I quickly put the items on the counter. She saw the panties and looked at me. She made a point of holding them up high before folding them and winked at me as she put them in a bag. I went bright red.
When I got to the office I went into the men’s and put on the panties. They were not a bad fit. I was very conscious of them the whole afternoon and it made me look forward to the session even more. I left the office at 4.00 and headed to Kings Cross station and headed to my Mistress’ premises.
I pressed the buzzer and opened the door when I heard the bzzzzzz. I went up to the door and she was waiting for me as always. “Come in” she whispered. I went into the main room and her two friends were there. “You remember Dee and Cathryn don’t you? They were asking me about that loser they met the other day at Cecconi’s and wanted to see for themselves how low you will go. You will also do exactly as they instruct. Don’t disappoint me slave”. “Hi I said”.
“Right slave, strip to your panties”. I did as I was told and the circumstances gave me a hard on. The three girls laughed. “I told you he was tiny” said my Mistress. “I do feel sorry for his wife, especially as he is a premature ejaculator”. Dee said that she once had a boyfriend who was as small as me, but she soon got rid of him as he was useless. “That belly of his is disgusting as well” piped Cathryn.
“Make yourself useful and pour us some champagne” ordered Mistress. I did as ordered and managed to avoid my usual clumsiness. “Go to the fridge and find a glass of something special for you slave”. I knew what I would find and was not disappointed. “Girls, this is slavey’s favourite drink, isn’t it? Tell them what it is”. I explained it was Mistress’ golden nector and that it was my favourite drink and I was lucky to receive such an offering.
Cathryn looked amazed at this and said that she wanted to film this. “Repeat what you just said and drink it in 10 seconds”. She filmed me explaining I was drinking my favourite drink and started to consume. As always despite it being Mistress’ special nector my body didn’t always react to well to its consumption and it took me a little while to finish.
“Oh dear slave, you have let me down – again. Not a big surprise, though is it? You are useless”. “What punishment should we give him girls?” “I’m not sure what we could do to top that” said Dee. Cathryn said it would be really funny to make me walk around the block in my panties. This thought horrified me and I thought surely they would not make me do that. Mistress came to my rescue and said that even for me this was to extreme. “A good ball kicking will be appropriate. He really doesn’t like this”. Right slave, spread those legs and don’t you dare move”. I did as instructed and waited nervously. Mistress drew back her leg and fainted a kick. I couldn’t help but to flinch much to the girls amusement. “He really is truly pathetic. Hold his legs”. Her leg flicked forwarded and connected with my genitals. I closed my legs as much as I could, but it was still a good blow and caused me to double up and cry out with pain. “Your turn girls”. They took it in turn to kick me. Cathryn seemed fearful of hurting me and her blows were not to bad, but Dee did not show much restraint and enjoyed making me double up in agony.
A short while later the buzzer went. Ahh, that must be no 2. Remember him slave?
“Yes” I replied, fearful of where this would lead to. “Cathryn and Dee liked the idea of watching you in action with another slave, and I thought why not. Hopefully you will perform a bit better this time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.