Monday 7 May 2012

When The Wife Finds Out

What happens when the wife finds out about your naughty secret; visiting a London Mistress without her knowledge? Only yesterday an email arrived from an angry partner. She says she is pregnant, separating from her partner, but that he bullies her so she must know if it is true that he has been to see me so that she has some "defence". Apparently she has read her husband's emails and found his communication with me, the "dominatrix woman". Well...where do I start? First of all I tell her that I have a strict privacy policy. I simply won't divulge the details of who has seen me and what we did within the sessions together. It would completely compromise the basic ethics of operating as a mistress in London...i.e. that there is total discretion afforded to the client as well as the domme. However, if she wishes to call me to verify the fact that I do not offer sex and therefore would not have had any sexual contact with any of my clients (whether that includes her husband or not) she is welcome to. Because, of course, let's not ignore the possibility that this is a fantasist wishing I'd blackmail him or his wife in order not to tell! So I'm awaiting that call with intrigue to find out whether a real female voice with be on the line :)

The moral of the story is this: 1) Set up a new email address for communicating with your mistress. 2) Never leave yourself logged in or delete all emails after the event. 3) Use your phone instead preferably and lock it with a passcode. 4) Look at getting one of the email account 'hiding' apps that are on offer if you use an iphone or android.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.